United South and Eastern Tribes, Inc.
The United South and Eastern Tribes provides supplemental scholarships in the amount of $500 to Indian students in the USET service area. Supplemental monies are awarded to USET area Indian students who are enrolled members of one of the twenty-four USET member tribes.
Purpose: To provide supplemental scholarships to Indian students who are enrolled members of one of the 25 USET member tribes.
Eligibility: Must be an enrolled member of a USET member tribe accepted to or enrolled in a post secondary institution with satisfactory scholastic standing and demonstrated need for financial assistance.
How: Applications are reviewed according to the following criteria:
- demonstrated need for financial assistance;
- satisfactory scholastic standing; and
- current enrollment or acceptance in a post-secondary educational institution
- Complete Application;
- Verification of Tribal Enrollment;
- Acceptance Letter or Proof of Current College Enrollment;
- Most Recent SAR or Household 1040 Form; Three Letters of Recommendation; Transcripts;
- Personal Letter Stating Use of Scholarship Monies if Awarded.
When: The deadline date for postmarked or delivered applications is April 30th.
Where: Applications must be sent to:
USET Scholarships Fund
711 Stewarts Ferry Pike Ste 100
Nashville TN 37214
Phone: (615) 872-7900
Fax: (615) 872-7417