ASSISTANT FACILITIES SUPERINTENDENT (PART TIME)
Assists in the maintenance on a regular basis of the multi-purpose building *interior and exterior) and its systems including: Clivus, Multrum and gray water waste recovery system, lighting, heating, ventilating, fire security, emergency generator, and maintenance and repair to machinery, some carpentry work, (i.,e., shingle sidewalls and roofs) and grounds maintenance. Fills in for the Superintendent in his/her absence.
HOURS OF WORK
Part-time: 30 hours per week maximum
$14.00 - $21.00 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license .
- A minimum of one (1) year maintenance experience.
- Able to carry a minimum of one-hundred (100) pounds up a ladder.
- Basic knowledge and skills in electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical repair.
- First aid skills.