The Finance Clerk works under the direction and supervision of the Finance Director, responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all transactions entered.
$14.35 - $16.11 per hour
- Posting of all accounts payable transactions ensuring that the proper authorization is attached
- Posting and payment of bills and credit card transactions
- Processing all travel advances and travel reconciliations
- Assist in maintaining the vendor database and W9/1099 information
- Maintain invoice files online and physical
- Posting of all accounts receivable transactions ensuring that the proper authorizations and account designations are attached for all deposits, cash receipts and wire transfers
- Producing invoices for all receivables and monitoring the collection of income on behalf of the Tribe
ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Three (3) years office experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- Four years office experience
Training may be available for “qualified” candidates who do not possess all of the minimum qualifications. The applicability of this approach will be determined during the candidate interview process.