RECORDS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR – ADMINISTRATION
Provides records management and daily administrative support for the Tribe. Works closely with the Tribal Chairperson and Secretary of the Tribal Council, to ensure the accurate documentation of all Tribal Government and Administrative actions.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all current, historical and governmental records of the Tribal Government and Administration. This includes recording, copying and filing documents.
- Responsible for the monthly set up of the Tribal Newsletter template, the Toad Rock Times, based upon submissions, (i.e., job opportunities, contract bids, event announcements, etc.).
- Responsible for the distribution of the monthly newsletter via USPS and electronically.
- Work in concert with the Tribal Chairperson to set Tribal Council meeting agendas and prepare and mail all Tribal Council packets before each scheduled Council meeting to Council members.
- Maintain and update separate files of Tribal Council Packets, final or approved Tribal Council minutes and Tribal Council Resolutions.
- Maintain and update a file of all General Membership packets for the Quarterly General Membership meetings.
- Archive all original governmental and administrative documents for the purpose of archiving according to the WTGH (A) Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Maintain all records in the Archive Room; research and retrieve correspondence and reports as requested.
- Works with staff to post updated content and design for the Tribal website.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Three years' experience in records management.
- Demonstrates written, oral communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent in time management, organization, hands-on skills and is detail-oriented.
- Can work efficiently and has the ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic knowledge of applications level IT software in the areas of Database Management (i.e.: MS Access, SQL Server, MYSQL) and web development.
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
- Five years’ experience in Records Management, Desktop Publishing and document layout.
Training may be available for “qualified” candidates who do not possess all of the minimum qualifications. The applicability of this approach will be determined during the candidate interview process.
SALARY RANGE: $31,034 - $42,000 annual ($14.42 - $20.19 per hour)